Archive for April, 2016
Monday, April 25th, 2016
Ideas to illuminate garden
Ideas to light up the garden! Not lost you these DIY ideas for enjoying the garden or the terrace in the evening.
With the arrival of good weather, it tends to get more enjoyment from the outside of the home. If you have a garden or a terrace, thanks to these ideas enjoy also the evening since we achieve to illuminate the garden. Don’t miss them!
Ideas to illuminate garden
Decorative illumination of garden decorative lighting
If we want to enhance different areas of a garden, this type of decorative lighting is very practical and widely used. There are different kits for outdoor lighting and are very easy to install. Don’t miss the work of DIY with the step by step.
Beacons of solar garden solaresBalizas garden
Solar beacons for the garden are a good alternative when it comes to illuminating the outside of a House. To be solar, allow that we may have light in an economic and environmentally friendly manner. In addition, placement is very simple and do not need electrical system, so it can be changed of place whenever you want.
Jardinantorcha garden torch
The torches to illuminate the garden are elements used more every day. There are many models, but this time we are going to create one original and personal. Don’t miss this work of DIY with the step of the work.
Outdoor solarLuz outdoor solar light
Solar outdoor light is another interesting option if we want to use solar energy. No tools are needed for installation and are very used to mark the path of the entrance to a House. In addition, they are weather resistant and are designed to operate with direct sunlight.
If you want to make nights more clear in your garden, one option is to install a light bulb. Despite seem a complicated job, thanks to this step-by-step DIY you will see that its installation is very simple.
How to make a lamp from Jardincomo make a garden lamp
This time we are going to build a floor lamp for garden. It will be a light solid, robust and durable. This lamp will serve to illuminate small areas or roads. Don’t miss the work and create one for your garden.
- Comments Off on Ideas to illuminate garden Landscape Lighting
Monday, April 18th, 2016
Five tips to avoid accidents at Christmas in your home
In this season of celebrations and holidays of end of the year increases the risks and likely to have a road accident or at home, for which it is necessary to follow a series of recommendations to prevent death.
According to data from the Federal Ministry of health (Ssa), in December s increases even in 10 or 15% the number of deaths due to injuries caused by car accidents and burns, followed by gastrointestinal problems by the excessive consumption of food and drink of the season.
Data published by the Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social (IMSS), ensure that the most vulnerable groups suffer a mishap are children and older adults, by which, together with the Secretariat, have issued a series of recommendations to the population in general to reduce such risks:
1 avoid the manipulation and use of fireworks, bonfires, fires or other appliances that generate heat. This is the main cause of burns and skin conditions. Keep children away from these risks and in the event of an injury, go to an emergency and do not use home remedies.
2. If you have planned departure, a previous revision and maintenance of the car is required, prepare a first aid kit. To leave your home, check and closes the gas or water pipelines and disconnects the power. Whenever possible, charge a neighbor or family member home.
3. with the increase in vehicular flow, not driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, remember to always use the belt safety and child seat porta-infantes; in the case of motorcyclists, use helmet and proper protections. Avoid distractions when driving as a cell phone, loud music and television screens.
4. in order to reduce the chance of a mishap in your home, turn off Christmas lights before going to bed or leaving, not weld overlay electrical connections in a single contact and put your Christmas tree away from heaters, stoves, or fireplaces.
5. during the festivities and Christmas and new year’s dinners, try a moderate consumption of food and alcoholic beverages. Be careful in the preparation of the dishes and the use of kitchen utensils. Do not overdo on fats, sweets, and irritants such as the spicy. Performs some type of activity such as walking and constantly monitors the children and older adults.
These actions, in addition to avoiding damage, will help influence in strengthening the culture of prevention and the adoption of safe practices to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Comments Off on Five tips to avoid accidents at Christmas in your home